Pages

Friday, December 7, 2012

Day 7- Sticky Notes on Public Restroom Mirrors

Day seven was crazy fun! We put sticky notes with messages on them on the mirrors at Walmart. The boys and I decided on three sticky notes each for the men and women's restrooms. We had fun coming up with fun sayings to put on them. I really thought when we got there they would not want to go through with it but boy was I surprised when Lucas went right in the men's restroom with his sticky notes and the camera and Owen decided he would go with me and stick the one's up in the women's restroom. I can only imagine what my reaction would be if I walked into the restroom to see a note in front of me as I washed my hands that said "your beautiful" or "you rock"! I hope that it brought a smile to someone that day and changed the rest of their day in a positive way.









Thank you Lord for allowing us to be a part of the small things that really make a difference in the life of your people.

No comments:

Post a Comment