Pages

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Day 11- Flowers to Someone

Day Eleven turned out to be more than we expected. We were supposed to give flowers to someone who we thought might could use them. We were going to give them to a lady at our old church who has played a special role in the lives of our boys but turned out she wasn't at work today. So I thought and thought about who could we bless with flowers. Turns out a friend of mine and the mom to kids in both my boys classes at school was home with the flu. What a better way than to brighten up her day with some flowers. We decide to also leave her some orange juice and chicken noodle soup. We left it on her porch and then sent her a message saying their was a gift on her porch. I think she was pleasantly surprised.

It was a great day and I hope that my friend felt loved and thought of.

No comments:

Post a Comment