Pages

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Every little bit counts


Yesterday I spent the afternoon with my bestie doing things like this.
Looks like loads of fun right.We actually did have a good time. A friend told me about the oppurtunity to help set- up the Good to Grow Kids Consignment sale and the owner would pay a set amount for the work. I saw it as another way to raise money for Kennedy's Adoption and jumped at the chance. Kristen and another friend Jennifer came out to help me, along with others that the owner had there to help. We worked hard to get tables, racks and stuff out of storage and set up for there upcoming sale.



  It looks like this is going to be a great sale with some really wonderful things. If you are interested and local its opens Friday 2/9 @ 10am and runs through the weekend I believe.




We are blessed to have great friends who rise to the occasion when needed. It really is amazing to watch God continually walk ahead of us to preprare the way for this journey we are on. Thanks Tammi for passing along the info. Every little bit helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment