Pages

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Tomorrow night is going to be lots of fun

We are almost ready for our next fundraiser and are really excited. We will be having a dinner and a silent auction at Chick-fil-A tomorrow night from 5pm till 8pm. Chick-fil-A will donate 20% of all food purchased to us to be used towards our adoption costs. We will also do a silent auction and have some wonderful items to be auctioned. We are amazed at the great things that have been given. Last but not least we will sell our Africa t-shirts that Ashley and I have been working hard to get done.

Looking forward to seeing how God uses tomorrow night to his glory and glad we get to be a part of it all. We hope to see many of you there.

I am going to include our invitation here so that I will have a record of it. If you are local and and want to come join us send me an e-mail and I will get you the flyer that needs to be brought with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment