Pages

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Missing in Action


Where have we been you ask. We were sailing the blues seas of the Caribbean on board the Serenade of the Seas.

We have been planning this trip since last summer to go away with our friends Kristen and Rankin for vacation. In all honesty, I felt a little guilty spending the money. I told Drew we could take the money and apply it towards our adoption fund. He quickly rebuked me and said how important it was that we get away together and that we had planned this trip prior to moving forward with our adoption plans. He was absolutely right in that there is nothing more important that building and strengthening our relationship. There is no greater gift we will ever give our children than to see their parents putting each other first.


 We had a great time relaxing and enjoying each other and having our friends with us made it that much more fun. We laughed, ate, swam with dolphins, napped, played with monkeys, zip-lined through the rain forest and spent countless hours at the pool. What more could you ask for out of a vacation!














 
 

I am so glad that I got to take the time away to be with my hubby whom I cherish so much I just often forget in the hustle and bustle of life that this is where it all began, just he and I. There is nobody I would rather spend my time with. Love ya baby!


No comments:

Post a Comment