Pages

Thursday, April 12, 2012

All Trimmed Up

Before we left for our vacation we had another fundraiser to help with the cost of our adoption of little miss. One thing Drew and I continue to feel is the love and support from those around us. I have be blessed by my years of teaching in many ways, one of which as been the wonderful relationships that I have made with my parents.Some of which have become my most cherished friends.

 It still came as a surprise when a parent came too me and said she wanted to help with our journey to bringing Kennedy home. She said I don't have lots of money to give but I can give my time. She is a hair designer and came up with this fabulous idea to give haircuts to my students and friends children at whatever cost I determined and all the proceeds she would donate to us. Is that not the coolest idea? I was blown away by her genousrity and just stood in awe at how the Lord continues to open doors for us. Thank you Kat for your thoughtfulness and your love. We can't wait till the day we get to introduce you to our special girl.





No comments:

Post a Comment